Please try to open shoutcast admin page http://myserverIP:myserverPort . Do you see the page ? Can you login as admin ?
The most common reasons for this issue are.
– Wrong IP , Port, or admin password
– Somebody else is connected
– You try to stream with bitrate higher that your plan is
Click here to open the centova manual .
Webradiostats are award wining statistics services and products for shoutcast and icecast server .
Two main categories are available , Lite and Pro . Lite are real time statistics and Pro have also historical data.
More Details at http://www.webradiostats.com
This is the 1 million dollar question. Is not easy to answer.
Three parts can produce this Gaps
1) Your End.
- Software issue . Check if you cpu has 90-100% load. Make a restart.
- Your ADSL connection (or your internet provider) maybe has stability issues
- Your ADSL has high traffic. Close all downloads, P2P , Torrents etc.
2) In Listener End. Here you can’t do nothing. Just confirm that there is not a wide issue.
3) Global network issue. As you probably know between your end and webradiostats servers, many networks exists.
if one of them have a serious routing issue, or DDOS attack , for a while it can produce this kind of errors.